Monday, December 28, 2009

Liahona Family Home Evening Chart

This is the Liahona Family Home Evening Chart that I created mid 2009, i was getting ready to make a family home evening board with the tags for my family and started thinking of ways that i could do something a little different than the regular board and tags, so.....this is what i came up with!

It is a great new way to keep track of whose turn it is for which activity, just turn the compass star each week to show whose turn it is next week, does the same thing as a family home evening board but much more attractive, does not take up any wall space and is a great table top decoration.
i have also done them for families that all the kids are grown up and moved out, a nice little decoration with all the family's names on the "Liahona"
aprox 6" wide, 6"tall
 it started out as being able to have 6 names on it, we have recently designed ones that have 4,5,7 & 8 spots to accomadate different  family sizes.
we have done 9&10, gets a little crowded but works

anyone wanting to purchase them can find them at our online store at
Online Store

6 Spots
on the 6 points of the star we have
prayer, scripture, song
lesson, activity, treat




7 spots
on the 7th point of the star we add another "prayer"





8 Spots
for the activities we put the original 6 plus another prayer or conduct, we can leave one blank to give somebody a "day off " when it hits them



 


4 Spots
on the 4 spot version we put
scripture, prayer
treat, lesson
if needed we could change what is put on(of the original six) to meet your needs

 


5 Spots

Scripture, treat, lesson
scripture, songif needed we could change what is put on(of the original six) to meet your needs
pictures coming soon

10 Spots

 



                          Online Store
             under catalog/categories---Christian compass


8 comments:

  1. I love these! I pinned it onto Pinterest. Are you still selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning a round up of FHE charts as a future post on my blog. I would like to include your chart with a link back to you. Would it be OK if I copies one of your pictures to use in my post? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I mean copied, not copies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I included it! You can find it here: http://wp.me/p2Ckhi-mM
    Thanks for the fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much, I just ordered! It didn't give me an option to enter my family members names...how do I get those to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I couldn't see a way to get the family names on. At what point can I do that?

    ReplyDelete